Helping keep the Community moving
Rama Life is proud to be supporting not-for-profit organisations in South Petherton and surrounding communities within the South Somerset District, with access to affordable minibus hire.
How is Rama Life helping?
We have raised £26,000 for a minibus and all the costs associated with running it. We have purchased the lightweight version, that can be driven on a category B licence (normal driving licence), so it is available to most drivers – including those that do not have a minibus licence.
Our Transport Manager will be organising the day to day running of the bus: Organising safety checks, service & MOT appointments, bookings etc. They will work alongside other members of the Rama Life team, ensuring that everything is done correctly and in accordance with our aims and objectives.
Get in touch
If you would like to get in touch, then please email or phone 01460 510042, option 3
Who can hire the minibus?
– Not-for-profit organisations
– Not running bus for hire or reward
– Drivers 25 and over, with 5 years experience.
– Drivers who have experience of large vehicle driving or attend a free Rama Life training session.
– Organisations from or near Somerset, with preference to those in South Petherton and surrounds.
How can you hire the minibus?
– Check out the minibus policy
– Obtain a Section 19 permit
They cost £11, last 5 years & we can help with this
– Visit this page to access registration forms
– Register your organisation
– Register 1 or more drivers
– Complete the booking form & pay